Dear Dad Thank You For Teaching Me To Play Hockey Photo Canvas, Personalized Hockey Gift For Dad, Hockey Dad Gifts From Son
It’s time to thank Dad with this lovely Dear Dad Thank You For Teaching Me To Play Hockey Photo Canvas. Thank your dad for teaching you the game of a lifetime with this one-of-a-kind photo canvas! He taught you the skills, the moves, and everything it takes to be a great hockey player.
This personalized hockey gift for Dad will surely bring a smile to his face as it showcases your meaningful hockey memories together! Show off your most memorable moments on the canvas in stunning quality. Dad will definitely think of you whenever he sees this amazing gift! Whether you are celebrating a special day or just looking for a way to tell him you’re grateful for his love and support, this canvas is the perfect addition to any home and will remind Dad of your unforgettable hockey memories together.
Let your dad know just how much he means to you with this Dear Dad Thank You For Teaching Me To Play Hockey Photo Canvas. Add a personal touch to this thoughtful gift and make it even more special!
- Origin: Printed and shipped from the USA.
- Material: Made of 1.25” thick premium quality cotton canvas fabric, wrapped around the solid frame. Wooden frame inside, wrapped with canvas outside. Finish with one-sided printing.
- Size: 6 sizes, suitable for any room - 8x10 inches, 11x14 inches, 16x20 inches, 20x24 inches, 24x30 inches, and 30x40 inches.
- Type: Standard-wrapped Canvas. Option to include matte black floater frame
- Wall Mounting Hardware: Ready to hang - pre-installed sawtooth hanging hardware
- Printing Method: State-of-the-art printing technology for sharp photographic reproduction and color fidelity. UL-certified GREENGUARD GOLD ink. Vibrant colors, made with last forever, never fade ink.
- Care: Clean with a dry cloth when needed.
- Used: Perfect for saving treasured memories, great gifts for anyone, and decor for any space in your house.
- Care: Machine washable with cold water gentle cycle. Tumble dry low - Do not bleach. Wash colors separately