Step Mom Definition Pillow With 4 Photo, Personalized Mother’s Day Gift For Step Mom, Best Step Mom Ever Pillow
Gift your amazing stepmom some love this Mother’s Day with our step mom definition pillow! This ultra-special pillow is the perfect way to show your appreciation for all the hard work and unwavering love she has given to you.
With four included photos, you can create a unique collage that captures her beauty and celebrates her special bond with your family. The fleece fabric adds a luxurious texture and softness, so it’s not just a beautiful pillow but also comfortable too! Trust us, your stepmom will love having this personalized keepsake by her side that reminds her how much she is loved and appreciated. Not only does it come with the phrase “Best Step Mom Ever” but you can customize the photo selection to make this pillow extra special. Whether you choose your own personal family photos or snapshots from a memorable moment together, this pillow is sure the perfect Mother’s Day gift that will put a smile on her face.
Show your stepmom how much you care with the stepmom definition pillow with 4 photos and make celebrating Mother’s Day even more special this year!
- Origin: Printed and shipped from the USA.
- Features: Vibrant edge-to-edge printing on both sides via sublimation. Available with inserts.
- Zipper: All pillow covers come with a durable zipper that incorporates an integrated design.
- Size: Come in 5 sizes, consisting of 12x12 inches, 16x16 inches, 20x20 inches, 24x24 inches, and 26x26 inches.
- Type: Available in Linen Pillow and Canvas Pillow.
- Material: Printing on Line or Canvas Material, depending on your choice. The pillow fabric is printed using our unique water-based dye-sublimation inks for unrivaled durability and color vibrancy. This makes them safe for easy machine washing, which provides years of enjoyment.
- Care Instructions: Cover: Machine wash inside out and tumble dry low; insert – spot clean only
- Note: Please note pillow sizes represent fabric cut size and fill size. The final product will be smaller than the fabric cut measurements