Pregnancy Announcement for Grandma Pillow, Grandma to Be Mother’s Day Gift from Baby, New Grandma Announcement Gifts
Are you expecting a bundle of joy and looking for the perfect way to announce the wonderful news to your grandma? Look no further! Our Pregnancy Announcement for Grandma Pillow is the perfect Mother’s day gift to surprise your special grandmother-to-be with. This wonderful pillow will make her feel absolutely special and adored by reading, “Grandma to be”.
This exciting grandma to be mothers day gift is crafted with love from smooth and durable fabric showcasing your special announcement message in elegant cursive script on a white pillow cover. The pillow cushion adds coziness with its extra soft design, allowing all grandmas-to-be to lean back in comfort as she enjoys this momentous occasion. The heartwarming message in this thoughtful gift captures that it truly is one of the most special times for any family when a sweet baby joins them.
Let mom announce her exciting news with our Pregnancy Announcement for Grandma Pillow – surprise her with lots of hugs and fun moments as she celebrates becoming an even more meaningful part of this happy family before the little baby arrives!
- Origin: Printed and shipped from the USA.
- Features: Vibrant edge-to-edge printing on both sides via sublimation. Available with inserts.
- Zipper: All pillow covers come with a durable zipper that incorporates an integrated design.
- Size: Come in 5 sizes, consisting of 12x12 inches, 16x16 inches, 20x20 inches, 24x24 inches, and 26x26 inches.
- Type: Available in Linen Pillow and Canvas Pillow.
- Material: Printing on Line or Canvas Material, depending on your choice. The pillow fabric is printed using our unique water-based dye-sublimation inks for unrivaled durability and color vibrancy. This makes them safe for easy machine washing, which provides years of enjoyment.
- Care Instructions: Cover: Machine wash inside out and tumble dry low; insert – spot clean only
- Note: Please note pillow sizes represent fabric cut size and fill size. The final product will be smaller than the fabric cut measurements