Personalized Dog Memorial Gifts, Dog Memorial Canvas, Pet Loss Photo Gift, The Moment That You Left Me
Cannot customize it? We’re happy to help. Continue checkout and send us custom information via email email@example.com. We will send you a preview.
The Moment That You Left Me, My Heart Split In Two
Custom dog canvas, dog memorial wall art, custom pet memorial gift ideas. Personalized features available, including photo and name. Material: Canvas print. Ready to hang. Thickness 1.25". Come in many different sizes. Unique, and meaningful to make a keepsake or a lost pet gift.
Pets become loved members of a family and their passing leaves us with a heavy heart. Designed from a beautiful poem on rustic wood, with a personalized pet photo and name, this pet loss canvas will give comfort and peace to those who have lost a cat or dog, rabbit or bunny, horse (or another farm animal)...
In addition, pet sympathy gifts will be an ideal expression of heartfelt sympathy for those grieving the loss of a special friend. The memories that this beautiful pet loss gifts of art will give all who see it as a comfort and encouraging word for the day.
- Explore more a ton of pet sympathy gifts ideas just like this that show your heartfelt sympathy when someone lost a pet means a lot to those experiencing that grief.
- Personalization: Names, Photos… can be changed and free.
- Printed and crafted in the USA.
- Material: Made of premium artist quality cotton canvas, wrapped around the solid frame, vibrant colors, made with last forever, never fade ink.
- Features: It features a wooden frame inside, wrapped with canvas outside, ready to hang. Finish with one-side printing.
- Care: Clean with a dry cloth when needed.
MORE GIFTS FOR DOG OWNERS WALL ART IDEAS:
- Check out our GIFTS FOR DOG OWNERS. This will be the perfect personalized gift for your wedding anniversary
- Standard Shipping (US, AU, CA): 7 - 12 working days.
- Rest of world: 10 - 15 working days.
- All orders are shipped fully tracked.
- Orders can only be canceled within 24 hours.