Where It All Began Custom Map Print, Wedding Map Gift for Couple, Personalized Gifts For Her
For the couple with a love of adventure and exploration, the Where It All Began Custom Map Print makes a truly special and unique wedding gift. This one-of-a-kind print commemorates the special place where it all began, whether that’s where the two of you met, where you got engaged, or a secret spot that you’ll never forget.
The beautiful colors and intricate details of this beautiful map print will bring back sweet memories of the couple’s love story. It’s a beautiful addition to any wall or decor, it’s also lightweight and simple to hang, making it the perfect addition to any newlyweds home. Show your friends and family the love and romance of your story with this timeless and striking piece of artwork.
Make a loving statement for the special couple in your life and give them the Where It All Began Custom Map Print. With its meaningful story, vivid colors, and unique design, this incredible gift will be a cherished reminder of their unforgettable past together.
- Origin: Printed and shipped from the USA.
- Material: Made of 1.25” thick premium quality cotton canvas fabric, wrapped around the solid frame. Wooden frame inside, wrapped with canvas outside. Finish with one-sided printing.
- Size: 6 sizes, suitable for any room - 8x10 inches, 11x14 inches, 16x20 inches, 20x24 inches, 24x30 inches, and 30x40 inches.
- Type: Standard-wrapped Canvas. Option to include matte black floater frame
- Wall Mounting Hardware: Ready to hang - pre-installed sawtooth hanging hardware
- Printing Method: State-of-the-art printing technology for sharp photographic reproduction and color fidelity. UL-certified GREENGUARD GOLD ink. Vibrant colors, made with last forever, never fade ink.
- Care: Clean with a dry cloth when needed.
- Used: Perfect for saving treasured memories, great gifts for anyone, and decor for any space in your house.
- Care: Machine washable with cold water gentle cycle. Tumble dry low - Do not bleach. Wash colors separately