Show your love and appreciation to Grandmothers everywhere with custom nana gifts from Benicee
Show Grandma how much you appreciate her with a truly special gift. Our Nana Definition Throw Pillow is the perfect way to express your love and gratitude this Mother’s Day. With its custom design and heartfelt words, it’s sure to bring smiles for years to come.
This cozy decor piece features “NANA” which can easily brighten up any living area as a reminder of a grandma’s undying love. It also makes thoughtful nana gifts from granddaughters as an infinitely touching reminder of just how loved and appreciated she is. Let your grandmother know just how much you care by finding the perfect Nana Mother’s Day Gifts to show your love and appreciation this holiday season. With our versatile design, you can easily celebrate Grandma in any way she deserves.
Create something extra special by adding your own unique greeting card message or personal touch when you order your Nana Definition Throw Pillow! Whether she’s been there with words of wisdom during difficult times or spreading laughter throughout happy days – show your appreciation for everything she does with a special gift!
- Origin: Printed and shipped from the USA.
- Features: Vibrant edge-to-edge printing on both sides via sublimation. Available with inserts.
- Zipper: All pillow covers come with a durable zipper that incorporates an integrated design.
- Size: Come in 5 sizes, consisting of 12x12 inches, 16x16 inches, 20x20 inches, 24x24 inches, and 26x26 inches.
- Type: Available in Linen Pillow and Canvas Pillow.
- Material: Printing on Line or Canvas Material, depending on your choice. The pillow fabric is printed using our unique water-based dye-sublimation inks for unrivaled durability and color vibrancy. This makes them safe for easy machine washing, which provides years of enjoyment.
- Care Instructions: Cover: Machine wash inside out and tumble dry low; insert – spot clean only
- Note: Please note pillow sizes represent fabric cut size and fill size. The final product will be smaller than the fabric cut measurements