Looking for the best gifts for new moms that will show you how much he means to you?
Celebrate the day a woman officially became a mom with this best gift for new mom star map wall art. Featuring the quote “The night you became my mommy”, this star map print will be a unique, sentimental gift for new mom on her first Mother’s Day!
This best gift for new moms print is the perfect way to commemorate the night your wife became a mom. The unique print features a detailed map of the sky on the night your child was born, with a special message from you printed below. It’s a sweet and sentimental way to show your wife how much you love her, and it’s sure to become a cherished Mother’s Day tradition.
The night sky is filled with stars, each one representing the moment your wife became a mother. This thoughtful and unique gift will be sure to melt any new mom’s heart
Whether you’re looking for a unique gift for your wife or just want to show appreciation for all she does as a mother, this print will surely please. So don’t wait – order yours today!
Check out our First Mothers Day Gifts for many other unique choices to gift New Mom in our life.
- Origin: Printed and shipped from the USA.
- Material: Made of 1.25” thick premium quality cotton canvas, wrapped around the solid frame. Wooden frame inside, wrapped with canvas outside. Finish with one-sided printing.
- Size: 6 sizes, suitable for any room - 8x10 inches, 11x14 inches, 16x20 inches, 20x24 inches, 24x30 inches, and 30x40 inches.
- Type: Standard-wrapped Canvas. Option to include matte black floater frame
- Wall Mounting Hardware: Ready to hang - pre-installed sawtooth hanging hardware
- Printing Method: State-of-the-art printing technology for sharp photographic reproduction and color fidelity. UL-certified GREENGUARD GOLD ink. Vibrant colors, made with last forever, never fade ink.
- Care: Clean with a dry cloth when needed.
- Used: Perfect for saving treasured memories, great gifts for anyone, and decor for any space in your house.
- Care: Machine washable with cold water gentle cycle. Tumble dry low - Do not bleach. Wash colors separately