Best Personalized 1st Father’s Day Gift From Wife, Father’s Day Gift For First Time Dad
Are you looking for the perfect gift to show your love for your husband this Father’s Day? Look no further than a custom-made First Fathers Day Photo Canvas! It is the perfect way to honor and celebrate your loving husband on his first Father’s Day so he can display it proudly.
Our thoughtful photo canvas is designed with your family in mind and is sure to melt your husband’s heart! Crafted with quality materials, each canvas will be personalized with any image you provide and include a specially designed message celebrating a special day. For an extra touch of sentiment, choose from our wide range of design options to make sure it captures what makes him special. By choosing precisely what you want for this amazing gift, each canvas will be completely unique and become a Personalized 1st Father’s Day gift from wife.
Don’t wait any longer to let Dad feel the love on this special day with First Fathers Day Photo Canvas; brighten up his life, and give him something he’ll treasure forever!
- Origin: Printed and shipped from the USA.
- Material: Made of 1.25” thick premium quality cotton canvas, wrapped around the solid frame. Wooden frame inside, wrapped with canvas outside. Finish with one-sided printing.
- Size: 6 sizes, suitable for any room - 8x10 inches, 11x14 inches, 16x20 inches, 20x24 inches, 24x30 inches, and 30x40 inches.
- Type: Standard-wrapped Canvas. Option to include matte black floater frame
- Wall Mounting Hardware: Ready to hang - pre-installed sawtooth hanging hardware
- Printing Method: State-of-the-art printing technology for sharp photographic reproduction and color fidelity. UL-certified GREENGUARD GOLD ink. Vibrant colors, made with last forever, never fade ink.
- Care: Clean with a dry cloth when needed.
- Used: Perfect for saving treasured memories, great gifts for anyone, and decor for any space in your house.
- Care: Machine washable with cold water gentle cycle. Tumble dry low - Do not bleach. Wash colors separately