Fathers Day Gift For Expecting Dad, 1st Father’s Day Gifts from Bump, I Can’t Wait To Meet You Daddy Canvas Print
Welcome dads to the exciting journey ahead of them with this heartfelt Gift For Expecting Dad! Show your dad-to-be just how special he is on his first Father’s Day with this “I can’t wait to meet you Daddy” canvas print. This meaningful gift is perfect for showing him just how much you care and will come to symbolize his love and anticipation as their family grows.
He will be filled with joy every time he looks at this loving reminder that even before the baby arrives, he has been an amazing father figure in your heart. Nothing can compare to the feeling of having a new little one join the family, and this first Father’s Day will be one he never forgets.
Make sure he knows that no matter what life throws his way, you are here cheering him on every step of the way with this unique 1st Father’s Day gift from Bump. The deep sentiment of this canvas print makes it so much more than just another present – it truly symbolizes all that being a father is about. Celebrate your soon-to-be dad on his well-deserved special day with this thoughtful token of appreciation!
- Origin: Printed and shipped from the USA.
- Material: Made of 1.25” thick premium quality cotton canvas fabric, wrapped around the solid frame. Wooden frame inside, wrapped with canvas outside. Finish with one-sided printing.
- Size: 6 sizes, suitable for any room - 8x10 inches, 11x14 inches, 16x20 inches, 20x24 inches, 24x30 inches, and 30x40 inches.
- Type: Standard-wrapped Canvas. Option to include matte black floater frame
- Wall Mounting Hardware: Ready to hang - pre-installed sawtooth hanging hardware
- Printing Method: State-of-the-art printing technology for sharp photographic reproduction and color fidelity. UL-certified GREENGUARD GOLD ink. Vibrant colors, made with last forever, never fade ink.
- Care: Clean with a dry cloth when needed.
- Used: Perfect for saving treasured memories, great gifts for anyone, and decor for any space in your house.
- Care: Machine washable with cold water gentle cycle. Tumble dry low - Do not bleach. Wash colors separately