Dad And Child Line Portrait From Photo, Father’s Day Painting Ideas, Birthday Presents For Dad
You can celebrate the special bond between fathers and children with the Dad And Child Line Portrait From Photo! This custom artwork captures the special connection of one of life’s most treasured relationships. Give your dad a unique and meaningful gift that will tell your story better than any words ever could.
Our dad portrait print captures in vivid, linked together by love, are intertwined in deep affection. Whether it’s a birthday present or a Father’s Day celebration, give your dad something truly extraordinary to commemorate the shared memories! This timeless piece of art will be handcrafted using your very own photograph. Simply provide us with a favorite photo of you and your dad, along with any other details you like, then our designers will recreate the most realistic way.
Add this custom Dad And Child Line Portrait From Photo to your collection for a perfect lasting memory. Come explore our unique gifts for dad for the ideal way to commemorate this special bond!
- Origin: Printed and shipped from the USA.
- Material: Made of 1.25” thick premium quality cotton canvas, wrapped around the solid frame. Wooden frame inside, wrapped with canvas outside. Finish with one-sided printing.
- Size: 6 sizes, suitable for any room - 8x10 inches, 11x14 inches, 16x20 inches, 20x24 inches, 24x30 inches, and 30x40 inches.
- Type: Standard-wrapped Canvas. Option to include matte black floater frame
- Wall Mounting Hardware: Ready to hang - pre-installed sawtooth hanging hardware
- Printing Method: State-of-the-art printing technology for sharp photographic reproduction and color fidelity. UL-certified GREENGUARD GOLD ink. Vibrant colors, made with last forever, never fade ink.
- Care: Clean with a dry cloth when needed.
- Used: Perfect for saving treasured memories, great gifts for anyone, and decor for any space in your house.
- Care: Machine washable with cold water gentle cycle. Tumble dry low - Do not bleach. Wash colors separately