Dad And Baby Portrait Canvas, First Father’s Day Canvas Painting Ideas, Personalized Our First Father’s Day Photo Gift
Introducing the dad and baby portrait canvas – an unforgettable fathers day gift they won’t soon forget! Add a personal touch to your first father’s day celebration with this personalized and beautiful canvas painting. This one-of-a-kind present is the perfect way to commemorate your first father’s day as a family.
The first father’s day canvas painting can be customized according to your information, including uploading your favorite photos, name, and a meaningful message. Our designers will draw it in the most realistic and vivid way. This will make for an incredible gift that commemorates momentous occasions in an extra special way. Just imagine having it hung up on the wall for years to come every time you visit, bringing smiles to your dad’s face forevermore.
Celebrate this special time in your life by putting together a lasting memory for both of you. Make sure you don’t miss out on what could become one of the most cherished moments get the dad and baby portrait canvas now! You can also check out our first time dad gifts you might like.
- Origin: Printed and shipped from the USA.
- Material: Made of 1.25” thick premium quality cotton canvas fabric, wrapped around the solid frame. Wooden frame inside, wrapped with canvas outside. Finish with one-sided printing.
- Size: 6 sizes, suitable for any room - 8x10 inches, 11x14 inches, 16x20 inches, 20x24 inches, 24x30 inches, and 30x40 inches.
- Type: Standard-wrapped Canvas. Option to include matte black floater frame
- Wall Mounting Hardware: Ready to hang - pre-installed sawtooth hanging hardware
- Printing Method: State-of-the-art printing technology for sharp photographic reproduction and color fidelity. UL-certified GREENGUARD GOLD ink. Vibrant colors, made with last forever, never fade ink.
- Care: Clean with a dry cloth when needed.
- Used: Perfect for saving treasured memories, great gifts for anyone, and decor for any space in your house.
- Care: Machine washable with cold water gentle cycle. Tumble dry low - Do not bleach. Wash colors separately